Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Full Body

Jenny Labaw
Had time for a nice quick effective routine.  The first part went weird, I'll explain what I think happened afterwards.

Incline Rack Bench Press - 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3..........165, 190, 210, 220(2), 225, 235(1)

For time
50 C2B Chinups
Time - 9:49

5 Rounds for time
6 Hang Power Snatches - 95
8 Back Squats - 135
Time: 10:25

The numbers are random in the first part.  Only getting 2 reps at 220 was weird, then getting all 3 at 225, the last set at 235 for a single is one rep less than my pr.  I think what happened was I forgot what weight I got up to last time, I thought it was 230, so I based my weight increases on that, I then realized it was 235 and that's why the numbers jumped all over and I think I wasn't there mentality.  I think I can get it next, 235 for a triple that is.  The second part went well, started with a set of 9 then it was all over, tempting to kip on C2B chins but I kept strict form.  The last part got my heart rate up, overall it was simple and a good workout.

2 comments:

  1. I can't remember you throwing snatches into a routine before! Do you think I should try them, too, or should I try to get the hang of overhead squats first?

    ReplyDelete
  2. heh they have shown up a few times, but look at the name of them....hang power snatches, like hang power cleans there is no squat, so overhead squats arent really a related exercise.

    ReplyDelete