Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Full Body

I forgot what I had to say about this pic......

I didn't expect much out of me today, the last time I performed Angie I was left a sore mess, while today I was sore, it's not nearly as bad as last time.  Still I knew I wasn't going to be able to go as heavy as I normally could, also shorter workout today due to time constraints.

Box Front Squats - 165x7, 185x6, 6, 6, 6

Thrusters - 4xmax reps at 135.......5, 5, 4, 4

Back Squats - 4x10........155

That's it, I never mind when I am limited in workout times I always feel great after I am done.  My lats and abs and chest and hips/inner thigh, as well as my glutes from before are all sore today, so I needed some time to warm up.  The box front squats were tough, I could actually feel my lats fatiguing on them (they help to stabalize the load), but 185 was getting heavy by the end.  The thrusters are actually the only exercise I felt weaker on, my arms didn't have the same drive in them, squatting portion was hamstring to calf though.  The back squats were also hamstring to calf, felt good, hopefully not too sore tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. Cher thinks Annie looks too manly. WTF?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Women are entitled to there opinions I suppose, personally I prefer to petit look or Camille or Julie Foucher, but Annie is incredibly athletic looking which impresses me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you already know how I feel about Lindsay Smith's shoulders!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you read this pdf article about how the games looked to outsiders? http://library.crossfit.com/free/pdf/CFJ_Games2011Day2_Beers.pdf

    Setting: Just outside the stadium

    While it seems like 90 percent of the spectators at the Home Depot Centre are CrossFit athletes themselves, I came across at least a pair of local males watching the
    event who were obviously new to the sport.

    One young man says to his friend: “I can’t believe how hot those girls are out there. I didn’t even know which one to look at.”

    His friend replies: “Seriously. I’ve been pitching a tent in the stands all day. I couldn’t even get up to go to the bathroom.”
    Friend replies: “No shit, dude. I’ve never seen hotter asses in my life. We should start this CrossFit shit.”

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha, well whatever works to getting them into crossfit.

    ReplyDelete