Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Full Body


Today I felt strong, still sore in most of my body but meh.

Bench Press - 5, 5, 5, 5, 5.......155, 175, 185, 195, 205(3)

Wide Neutral Grip Cable Row - 120(8), 130(8, 8, 8, 8)

Romanian Deadlift - 6, 6, 6, 6, 6.........185, 205, 225, 245, 245

Isometric Pullup hold, 3xmax time.......Pronated Grip, Underhand Grip, and Neutral Grip

I was actually surprised at how the bench press went, I asked for a spot for once so I was able to go right to failure, the last set I got 4 but the last set was assisted, only 3 were on my own.  The rows were pretty standard.  The romanian deadlifts was a last minute decision, I still wanted to do some legs today and my hamstrings were the only thing I could find on my legs that weren't sore, so RDL's it was.  The last 2 sets were definately heavy but it felt good.  The last part I wanted to try, I didn't time myself but I got the idea from an article posted on a site I visit often.  I tried 3 different grips and held my chin just above the bar on each, my arms started to shake as I fatigued but I could feel it pretty good.  Nice workout for an early morning one.

No comments:

Post a Comment