Sunday, July 24, 2011

Vanity Day

Allison Stokke
Today when I woke up my back was angry at me, it needs a good rest.  It`s not out or anything like it has been in the past, but feels like it potentially could be unless I give it time to rest.  So that`s what I will do, after today I will take a few days off.  One of the rules of this new program is listen to my body, I won`t be stubborn and train when I could potentially hurt myself.  I will either try and workout on Thursday or Friday, I know Thursday I am booked pretty well but we will see, a stretching routine will also show up.  Today the name says it all, vanity day, or biceps and triceps day.

Alternate Sets
Straight Bar Curls - 55(8), 65(6), 75(5, 5, 5)
DB Skull Crushers - 25s(8), 27s(6), 30s(5), 32s(5), 35s(5)

DB Preacher Curl - 3x8.......27
French Press - 3x8.......60, 70, 70

Incline Curls - 3x12......22s
Reverse Grip Pushdowns - 3x12.......80, 90, 90

Felt kind of fun to have an arm day again, it was more just for fun.  I haven`t had anymore than one day off in the last 3 months, so it`s due for a few now.

5 comments:

  1. With all these curls, did you do the young musclehead thing of staring at your bulging biceps in the mirror?

    And where do you keep finding these pictures of hot women athletes?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. heh not even once.....and this Allison Stokke, my athlete crush, im sure many others share that feeling with me though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Lipson didn't qualify this year, so maybe Camille will realise he isn't a real man. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya....try saying that when he is around lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oi, you haven't posted anything since Sunday. How am I supposed to steal your workouts? :-)

    ReplyDelete