Saturday, July 16, 2011

How Fit Are U Challenge




Whoa, tough workout, I ended up busy being today and was going to do another short one later, but I suppose I'll rest, too many plans.  It was one of my shortest workouts, but because you do not stop it's tough.  The burpees are not what I call burpees, but they didn't require chest to floor so this is what I did.  Also this was the best time of the day, the person counting for me and cheering me on, fellow trainer Eric, was one second behind me, so basically a tie.  Either way it was a fun day!

This video was shot by a client who also did very well in the same course, my long legs helped me cover more ground than most of the people.

5 comments:

  1. Great job today - you made it look easy! What was the toughest part for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The toughest was coming back on the tire flips, my legs were filled with lactic acid then. The easiest I thought would be the push press, but for me it was the box jumps, such a small thing to jump onto compared to what i am used to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The box jumps cost me time because I kept losing confidence when I landed on the tire - I thought I was going to fall off because the top wasn't flat!

    Do you keep the tire at the gym? It would be cool to use it in workouts again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. heh yes I gathered that from the "fuck" you blurted out on rep one or two. Unfortunately no the tires are typically kept at Jason's home for the class he teaches, certainly would be cool to use tire flips in a workout again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good thing no-one videoed me, then - it would be R-rated!

    ReplyDelete