Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Full Body

Aja Barto
Very sleepy this time, but meh.  My shoulders were a tad sore from all the damn handstand pushups so I thought the first exercise would be compromised, once I got going it felt real good.

Incline Rack Bench Press - 3, 3, 3, 3, 3........175, 195, 215, 225, 235(2)

Power Cleans - 5xrelative max reps at 135 (9, 8, 7, 7, 6)

Power Snatch - 4xrelative max reps at 115 (5, 4, 5, 5)

Glider Ab Rollouts - 3xmax......8, 7, 6

Was happy with how the bench press went, 230 was my max prior and in light of feeling fatigued (damn early mornings) and sore I thought it'd be a struggle to get that.  225 went well so I tried 235, rep one was good, rep 2 was slow but got it, rep 3 didn't move, had nothing left.  Still happy with improved weight though.  The power cleans and snatches were for max reps at the weight, but it says relative, I wanted to keep the speed high and when I started slowing down, I stopped.  The power snatches I switched from touch and go to resetting each rep after the second round, hense the change in number.  Snatches are so technical that it was better for me to reset each time, most of the reps felt good.  Ab rollouts hurt, all reps were nose to floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment