Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Legs



Even though my legs were still slightly sore I wanted to try something.

Bulgarian Split Squats
95x5
115x5
135x5
135x5

Prowler (walk)
270 there and back
360 there and back
315 there and back

Glute Ham Raises
10 (didn't have machine set up properly)
7
6

The split squats were the main exercise where I felt my sore legs, mainly my inner thigh, it felt good still.  The prowler was slow, I did take breaks at the one end.  360 is the most I have ever done, this one really hurt.  The device is a true glute ham raise but the first set I didn't have set up properly, the second two I did and it was much harder.  I had to further warm up my hamstrings because they kept cramping, good workout!

1 comment:

  1. That was hard I cant do it glad you make it. It was so difficult to do.

    Thanks!

    texas' sporting goods store

    ReplyDelete