Saturday, May 4, 2013

Conditioning


Today was outside conditioning, in the field near my old school where I used to do a lot of workouts.  It's so gorgeous outside how could I not.  I also did this workout with a friend of mine so that sometimes helps push me a bit.

Perform
Run 400 metres, then 25 burpees
Run 400 metres, then 50 jump lunges (total)
Run 400 metres, then 50 pushups
Run 400 metres, then 50 squats

Travelling lunge soccer post to soccer post (about 100 yards)

This was a really fun workout, having a workout partner helped with that.  Having that workout partner be a really cute fit girl wearing shorts and training bra makes it even better, but I digress.  We took breaks between rounds so each round was a good effort per set.  The lunges at the end was mainly used as a finisher it felt good but burned pretty good as well.  Missed these workouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment