Saturday, October 29, 2011

Trail Biking


We've had so many rainy days lately that I felt like I had to take advantage of the nice one, cold but still nice.  I went over to a local trail with my bike and went for a nice vigorous ride, similar to my trail run a few months back (same trail) this was a lot of a fun and different.  It was muddy so at times it felt like I was biking in sand, but other times I was able to gather up a lot of speed and I really flew down, probably a bad idea as I could have easily hit a log or rock and crashed.  At times the trail was very narrow, only room for my bike and I but I was able to take the corners well.  I passed many friendly dogs and dog owners and despite whacking my knee a couple times I glady did not crash.....till next time haha.  Good fun to take advantage of a sunny brisk day, which is perfect for trail/mountain biking in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment