Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Conditioning

1967 Corvette, favourite car
Today I was limited on time, so I managed 3 quick but intense routine.

AMRAP in 10 minutes
10 Alternating Swings - 24kg (10 per arm)
10 Ball Slams - 20 lb med ball
Score: 6 Rounds + 6 swings

5 Rounds for time
200 metre row
20 pushups
Time: 10:26

4 Rounds for time
10 Over the box Jumps - 28 inches (5 per side)
10 KB Clean and Press - 24 kg (5 per side)
Time 9:40

First one was a bit of a shoulder burner, the swings were never broken, the slams broken once but after that no more, good routine to get everything pumping.  Part 2 got my arms and lungs and even legs pretty good, the row intervals were all around 44 to 45 seconds, the pushups were broken every round but overall was pleased, 1000 metres and 100 pushups total.  The next part I was tired but wanted to keep going, the clean and presses were the toughest part, over the box jumps not too bad, more overall exhaustion at this point.  Overall it was a tough workout for the time that I had, I had been up since 4:30 so I was a little sleepy but I didn't feel that really during the workout.  I had to be careful about my hip which is still sore from Saturdays workout, I felt it tense a couple times but nothing that would make me stop.  Good workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment