Monday, February 28, 2011

Pushing

Chris Spealler

Pressing day, last minute decided to do decline bench press as the power cage was in use, I kind of forgot about this exercise.

Decline Bench Press - 3, 3, 3, 3, 3........185, 205, 215, 225, 235

Incline DB Bench Press - 5, 5, 5, 5, 6.........70s, 75s, 80s, 80s, 70s

For time
30 Weighted Dips - 25
50 Pushups
Time: 11:38

Reverse Grip Pushdowns - 3x10......80 on all sets

Felt like a really good workout today, I completely forgot I was even sick.  Felt strong on the decline bench, 235 is my max I didn't want to try heavier as I haven't done it in a while, so I was glad I still could get 235 for 3 reps.  Part 3 wasn't too bad, I like adding weight to these pushup and dip routines I come up with.

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't believe how red your face was when you were doing the decline bench press. I was expecting to hear a loud pop! That was some serious weight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a combo of the weight and being partially upside down, you should see me try handstand pushups, my feet must be transparent as all the blood is in my head.

    ReplyDelete