Friday, February 4, 2011

Pushing

Spencer Hendel
Pushing Day, a good day.

Incline Rack Bench Press - 3, 3, 3, 3 3.......135, 155, 175, 185, 195

DB Bench Press - 75s(6), 80s(5), 85s(5), 90s(3), 75s(6)

Set a clock for 12 minutes, perform 50 dips as fast as possible and with the remaining time perform as many pushups as possible.
Score: 60 pushups

Overheard Rope Extension - 3x8-10.......50(10), 50(8), 50(8)

I had done incline rack bench press before but didnt record what bench I used or how high the pins were set, so I'll write it down now; 11 holes high and the always incline bench (black and white one).  I felt strong on it though, plus it's a great one to progress on.  I missed flat DB bench, I used to do that all the time when I was a teenager, glad I can do the 90s as my second chest exercise.  I got a hand off with the 90s only, and I maybe could have done 4, not really sure why I didn't try if I fail it's ok because it's only dumbbells.  Part 3 was a little different but kind of fun, I probably could have gotten more than 60 pushups but lost track of time and rested a bit, was about to do a set but then noticed my time was up, the 50 dips took maybe 6 minutes or so, around there.

No comments:

Post a Comment