Thursday, February 17, 2011

Pulling

Tommy Hackenbruck

Chest and part of legs are pretty sore, which I like.  Todays workout was at 9am, I was suppose to have a client then but he cancelled at about 8:55, so I had my car parked when I read his text, oh well I decided to do my own workout, I was just a bit more tired.

Chinups - 5xmax reps........17, 12, 10, 10, 8

Wide-Grip Pullups - 4xmax reps........9, 8, 7, 7

For time
Perform 60 wide neutral grip cable rows at 100 pounds, everytime you fail a rep or set the bar down perform 5 neutral grip pullups.
Time: 11:59

R-Band Curls (black) - 3x10

I'm happy with how part 1 went, I've never gotten 17 chinups at once before, I'm well on my way to 20 total reps.  Last time I did that on January 12 I got a total of 45 chinups, but it was 7am and I was exhausted, well either way today it totals 57 so a nice jump there.  The wide pullups were much harder because of that, I guess I was in a pullup mood.  Part 3 wasn't too bad, I had to make sure my rests were long enough so I didn't have to do too many extra pullups, but not too long that I didn't kill my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment