Saturday, February 5, 2011

Pulling

I am pretty sore today, my legs especially but also my chest and shoulders a bit, felt good to get going though.

Weighted Pullups - 5x5........50 on all sets, last set only got 4 reps though

Single Arm Chest Supported Row - 5x4........80 on all sets

6 Rounds for Time
3 Wide-Grip Pullups
5 Neutral Grip Pullups
7 Neutral Grip Inverted Rows
Time: 10:26

Incline Curls - 3x6-8.......25s (8, 6, 6)

That was the first time I've used the weight belt for the pullups since my back injury, as having the weight resting on my lower back like the belt does can get a bit uncomfortable.  It felt pretty good as long as i braced my abs and general core.  For those who don't know, when it says 5, 5, 5, 5, 5 it means you are doing 5 sets while continually trying to increase the weight, 5x5 means you do 5 sets of 5 reps with the same weight, once all 5 sets are completed at 5 reps you increase the weight, in this case I only got 4 on the last set so I would not.  Part 3 was tough the neutral grip rows were done a slightly fatter than usual grip.  Good workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment