Sunday, February 27, 2011

Legs

Myself, full squat depth
The above picture shows true hamstring to calf depth, which I did on the front squat portion.  Today is leg day, which sucks, it's also Sunday, which I dislike working out on, on top of that I am sick, but meh no reason not to punish myself :).  My times however do feel much slower than what they should be, my energy was very very low coming into the workout, stupid head cold, but unless I am on my death bed I rarely skip a workout.

Elevated Reverse Lunges - 3, 3, 3, 3, 3.......95. 115, 135, 145, 155

For time
50 Front Squats - 135
time: 12:28 (wow that seems slow)

Next part was interesting, I decided to rotate through 2 exercises as many times as I could till my dad finished his bike workout, he said just a few minutes.....it wasn't just a few minutes, turned into this.
5 Jump Squats - 95
10 Squats
8 rounds in 10:58

After the slow front squats I was so tired, but I had to keep going, my dad found it very comical that I was basing the finishing parts of my workout on his, he didn't know till after he said he got engrossed in a good article in his magazine and lost track of time, lucky me.  The rest of the workout was not bad, my front squats did feel slow, I had an interruption to spot someone at 25 reps, oh well.  Elevated reverse lunges are a great exercise, haven't done them in a while, the elevation allows for a much deeper ROM.

No comments:

Post a Comment