Monday, February 7, 2011

Conditioning


Conditioning day, tried a routine having absolutely no idea how long it would take.

For time
Row 10 Strokes
3 Box Jumps - 30 inches
4 Burpees
5 Single KB Thrusters - 24 kg
6 KB Swings
Continue this sequence until you have completed 1000 metres on the rower
Time: 26:48

Plank - 3 minutes (a few sets to get there)

10 minutes of stretching

Wow that was not easy, it totalled around 9 rounds or so.  I wanted to go all out on each set of 10 row strokes so that drained my energy and caused the 4 exercises to be very tough, repeating it as many times as I did makes sense as to why it took so long.  I started at about 110 metres per interval but that dropped to just over 100 by the end, very tough.  The stretching I have been forcing myself to do seems to have really helped, I've noticed an improvement and it's helped to rid my body of any aches or pains it may be feeling at the time, all it takes is around 10 minutes.  Also the height on the box caused my fellow staff to wonder what I was doing, they thought I was going underneath it.  Once I got the hang of it (around the 8th round) it wasn't too bad, too date that's the highest I have used for box jumps.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations - you've created a routine that I won't be copying!

    ReplyDelete