Friday, February 11, 2011

Pulling


Had a bit more trouble getting going this morning than usual, when it came to workout time I felt ok but my clients this morning had to deal with me more sleepy than usual.

Rack Supported DB Rows - 4, 4, 4, 4, 4..........75, 80, 85, 90, 95(3)

Weighted Chinups - 45 (6, 6, 5, 5, 5)

For time
18 Wide-Grip pullups
30 Neutral Grip Pullups
42 Neutral Grip Inverted Rows
Time: 11:28

Incline Curls - 25s (8, 6, 7)

I wanted to try rack supported DB rows as they are harder than bench supported rows, I needed them to be heavier, plus I focussed on strict as hell form.  It's so easy to cheat on this exercise, and I could have gotten 4 on the last set, but I would have had to either use momentum or twist my body, both constitute cheating (for some people it's every damn rep).  Weighted Chinups felt good.  Part 3 looks random but it's actually the same as last weeks routine cept un partitioned, last week was broken into 6 rounds.  This way should take longer, and it did, my forearms were lit up on the inverted rows, damn fatter grip.

No comments:

Post a Comment