Thursday, December 23, 2010

Pulling

Ben Smith
Pulling day, I didn't realize until part way through that minus the last thing it was all bodyweight movements.

Wide Grip Pullups - 5xrelative max reps (11, 9, 8, 7, 8)

Inverted Rows - 4xrelative max reps (10, 9, 9, 8)

AMRAP in 12 minutes
5 Chinups
5 Kipping Chinups
5 Underhand Inverted Rows
Score: 6 + 4 Chinups

EZ Bar Standing Curls - 70 (8, 6, 5)

I like doing wide grip pullups they are more challenging then regular grip and underhand (chinups), plus I feel them pretty good.  The inverted rows on part 2 I kept controlled, sometimes this exercise can get very spastic in movement especially when going for time.  Part 3 was fun, first time ever doing kipping chinups in a workout like this I've always saved them for conditioning days.  First round was unbroken and felt easy almost, every other round was broken for every exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment