Thursday, December 16, 2010

Pushing

Terry Rose, a crossfitfootball star
With the cancellations in clients I had today there was a bit more free time, all upper body pushing exercises today.

DB Bench Press - 80s (5, 5, 5, 5, 5)

DB Shoulder Press - 65s (4, 4, 4, 3)

For time
25 Dips
30 Pushups
20 Dips
25 Pushups
15 Dips
20 Pushups
Time: 16:21

Kneeling Rope Pushdowns - 3x10.......70, 70, 70(8)

I decided to start off with 2 exercises I used to do all the time but haven't focussed on as much lately, which doesn't make sense because they are great exercises.  I felt strong on both, I selected a weight for all sets and tried to get as many reps per while still trying to pace myself, the last sets on each I barely got the last rep.  Part 3 was challenging, the arms simply didn't want to lift my body anymore.

2 comments:

  1. So what was your time for the dips/push-ups?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put it in now, when I wrote this I had forgotten my time and the sheet was at the gym

    ReplyDelete