Wednesday, December 1, 2010

post sick workout





Today's workout was an attempt to do something, mainly to keep my sanity, I am feeling pretty good today but still not 100%, mainly a lack of energy on account of barely being able to eat the past couple days.  I kept things relatively light, but still wanted to push myself, I was surprised at how quickly I became winded.

Slight Incline DB Bench Press - 4x5........75s on all sets

Chest Supported Row - 4x5..........200 on all sets

DB Shoulder Press - 4x5.........60s on all sets

Pullups - 4x relative max reps.........8, 6, 6, 6

That was it, and that alone completely wiped me out, similar feeling to after a leg day, it didn't take me long to realize I barely had any energy, I don't know what  I weigh now but I'm sure I'm under my maintenance weight so I'll have to try and slowly get back up.  I tried some bodyweight leg work, jump squats was one of them and that was a mistake, just drained me of my last remaining amounts of energy.  I may try a light bike ride tomorrow or Friday and see how I feel after that, hopefully by next week I'll be back into the full swing of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment