Sunday, December 19, 2010

Conditioning

James Hobart and Tommy Hackenbruck
Conditioning day, the above pic was chosen for a reason, the 2 athletes are performing part 1 of the workout below.

3 Rounds for time
20 Burpees
20 Kipping Pullups
Time: 9:42

Rest a few minutes

For time
Row 1km
50 Box Jumps - 20 inches (last minute decision and this was nearest bench)
Time: 8:24

Part 1 is decieving, but I was actually very pleased with my time.  Hobart and Hackenbruck are elite crossfitters, and there version was c2b pullups but they used the butterfly kip, I used the much slower standard kip, so maybe it evens out (maybe not).  Either way there times were 6 and 7 minutes respectively, so I felt as if I was slightly competitive with my time as in no way did I think I'd be remotely close to there times.  Part 2 was a little something extra because part 1 was so short, the 50 box jumps was something I decided to do halfway through the row.  Good workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment