Thursday, November 1, 2012

Core and Mobility

Camille Leblanc-Bazinet

These are two things I never do, but it's not because I don't enjoy it I just don't make the time for it, so giving them there own day was the best option to hit two weaknesses.  Well my mobility isn't bad, and my core strength is really good from all the deadlifts and front squats I do, but high rep stuff I can't do to save my life.

Cable Woodchop
70x10 (per side)
80x10
90x10

50 Roman Chair Situps (broken into 25-15-10)

Swiss Ball JackKnifes - 13, 12, 12

25 Situps (unbroken)
25 Crunches (15-10)

Then about 20 to 25 minutes of static stretching, it felt good and I didn't mind it at all.  That's probably more ab work that I did today than I have in an entire month.  Luckily my back typically never feels ab work, but sometimes my hip flexors do but usually I can work around that.  Also because of my cyst I am slightly limited in the exercises i can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment