Sunday, November 4, 2012

Legs


I wasn't feeling up to a workout today, my mind was elsewhere, Sundays I workout with my dad and mere minutes before he walked out the door I changed my mind, thinking I know I'd regret it if I didn't.

Box Back Squats
185x5
205x5
225x5
245x5

Reverse Lunges - 3x8.......135

100 Travelling lunges

That may look short but it really burned.  I was also kind of stiff going in again so I needed good time to warmup, I felt the stiffness in my back when I did the squat but only then.  The reverse lunges hurt pretty good, and the travelling lunges weren't unbroken this time, it was two sets of 50 with the second one being in great slow motion.

2 comments:

  1. Have you ever trained your Dad, rather than trained with him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have trained him years ago at home, but at the gym just showed him the machines. At 63 years old I'm just glad he's going to the gym.

    ReplyDelete