Saturday, November 17, 2012

Legs

Awesome
Yesterday I went for a long hike, which started with scaling a ski hill so my legs didn't have the same juice in them today, but I wanted to see what I could do.

Skater Squats - 4x5 (used blue band)

HB Back Squats (just below parallel)
135x5
185x5
205x5
225x5
245x5

DB Romanian Deadlifts
70sx10
75sx10
80sx10

Skater squats are a new exercise, they were definately challenging but I want to get better at pistol squats and this is a good stepping stone.  Here is what they look like,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tivrc9UhELc

The athlete in this video is doing them with a lot of added weight and to a deficit, I had to use a band to help.  But they were difficult especially as I got closer to the bottom.  Still sticking with the back squats to just below parallel they were challenging by the end, good leg workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment