Saturday, January 1, 2011

First 2011 post

First post of the new year, not a workout but simply some news.  At the beginning of the new year I usually decide to take a rest week, and I think it's due more than ever from this past year, especially the past month.  My back, my knee, even shoulders have been sore when they shouldn't be, so I am going to take a week off to let everything heal up.  I will start working out next Saturday hopefully with a 12 days of Christmas workout, one that I will personally design to challenge me, and most likely harder than the one I did before.  I will designate 20 minutes each day to stretch myself out, mainly focussing on my back, hips and shoulder joints.  If I find an interesting article I will post it here, but otherwise there will probably not be many posts till next Saturday.  Also at some point expect a post on my goals for 2011.

(PS I did have a sort of rest time about a month ago but that was due to illness and I was unable to consume my regular foods so I wouldn't count it as an actual rest week.)

1 comment:

  1. I liked your posts related to fitness. Liked it. Are you on Twitter? Can you also have a look my Fitness blog and share your ideas to improve

    ReplyDelete