Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Pushing

Kristan Clever
A brief side, my deep tissue massage yesterday went interesting, I'm not sure if the pain I feel in my back and glutes is good or bad, but I actually feel worse than I did before, maybe something went wrong, or maybe this is normal.  Anywho, pressing day.

Rack Bench Press - 3, 3, 3, 2, 2, 2........205, 225, 235, 245, 245, 245

Incline Bench Press - 4x5 (135 on all sets)

5 Rounds for time
6 DB Military Press - 37s
6 DB Push Presses - 37s
10 Pushups
Time: 11:53

Tricep Pushdowns - 3x10......100 on all sets

I have to start by saying that part 3 was way harder than anticipated, all because of the military presses, I know shoulders fatigue fast but wow, the push presses were fine, the pushups got hard but nothing out of the ordinary.  I felt strong on the rack bench, I really focussed on proper setup before I lifted, that seemed to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment