Monday, January 24, 2011

Pulling

Rob Miller
An appreviated pulling day, I only had a bit of time so I decided to give a crossfit classic a shot that would fit in well on this day.  Whenever it has shown up on the main site people say it's a brutal workout, which I now understand.  The original calls for a 45 pound dumbbell, I decided to scale to 35.

10 Rounds for time
3 Weighted Pullups - 35 pounds
5 Pullups
7 Kipping Pullups
Time: 25:30

Deadlifts - 3x10......135 on all sets

That's all I had time for, but wow part 1 was brutal.  Rob Miller, pictured above completed the rx'd version in about 15 minutes, I do weigh more than him but I know he can add over 100 pounds to his pullups.  Last time I did a lat intensive workout they were sore for week and I didn't get my strength back for 2, lets see how this does it.  I realized part way that through that this totalled 150 pullups, damn that hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment