Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Pulling

John Welbourne
Pulling day, decided to do the opposite from the last one, more or less

Wide Grip Pullups - 5xmax reps........12, 10, 8, 8, 8

Underhand Pulldowns - 4x5........160, 170, 180, 190

With a 25 pound dumbbell, perform as many chinups as possible, when done immediately perform 10 underhand inverted rows, do 4 sets and rest as needed between sets........8, 6, 6, 6 (each set followed by the rows)

Single Arm DB Preacher Hammer Curls - 3x4-5......30s (5, 4, 5)

I must have been out of it last week, wide grip pullups are suppose to be harder than regular chinups, but this time I got 46 total reps, oh well.  Everything else went well, not sure why my third set of curls was higher than my second.  I also realized on the curls my left arm was stronger than my right, but yesterday on the pushdowns my right was stronger than my left, weird imbalances.

No comments:

Post a Comment