Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Pulling


Update on back, still messed up, and I was pretty pissed about it too, well I still am just not as much.  The fascia release massage was suppose to help and now my back has completely seized up, it's embarassing when I can't even show my clients simple exercises because I can hardly move.  I know it's not normal soreness that's suppose to happen, this isn't right.....ok rant over, at least I can still do chinups

Chinups - 5xmax reps........13, 10, 8, 7, 7

Pulldowns - 5, 5, 5, 5.......140, 150, 160 170

With a 25 pound dumbbell, perform as many pullups as possible, when done immediately perform 10 inverted row, do 4 sets and rest as needed between sets........7, 5, 5, 5 (each set followed by the rows)

Single Arm DB Preacher Curl 3x5.....25, 30, 30

This really got my arms working, after part 1 my arms were already feeling it, maybe because it was 7am but probably more because 45 chinups is going to hurt anyways.  Part 3 didn't have a time component, more of a performance side, plus it felt good adding weight to my pullups again.  As I sit here typing this this I have to be careful not to flex my biceps or forearms even slightly or else they cramp, I oddly enjoy that feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment