Monday, March 26, 2012

Legs


The trap bar at the gym is back, time to use it.

Trap Bar Deadlifts (touch and go)
220x5
260x5
310x5
330x5
350x5

Low Bar Back Squats - 4x7.....all done with 225

Simple leg day after my first training day at my hopefully new job.  The trap bar deads felt good I remember why I like them, I feel my quads, glutes, hamstrings and low back, the trap bar allows you to squat lower so my quads kick in more than usual.  I haven't done sets of 5 for touch and go (I usually reset) but I was happy with getting up to 350.  The lbbs looks random, basically once I was at 225 I squatted till it got hard, which was 7 reps today, I then tried to hit 7 reps for the next 3 sets, which I did, but oh so close by the last set.  Good simple tough leg day.

No comments:

Post a Comment