Saturday, March 24, 2012

Full Body

I don't care how light those weights are, if you look like that you can lift whatever you want

This was more of a power day, not really fitting into my goals, well maybe a bit.

Squat Clean and Push Jerk - 135 (5, 5, 4, 4, 4)

Alternate Swings - 3x16 (per arm)..........24 kg

Ball Slams - 3x10......20 lb med ball

The clean and jerks were tough, they definately got my heart rate up, I'll try and work on that one till I can do 5 reps across.  The alternating swings is kind of a random number, but I used to the first set to gauge a good number to try and hit every set, every set was very close.  The slams I focussed on max power each and every time, not really worrying about speed.  These kind of days are fun, they are different.

No comments:

Post a Comment