Sunday, March 13, 2011

Pulling


I'm glad the clock switch was today and not during the week, missing an hour of sleep doesn't mean too much when I get to sleep in.

Rack Supported DB Rows - 4, 4, 4, 4, 4.........75, 80, 85, 90, 95

Weighted Wide Grip Pullups - 5x6..........30 on all sets

For time
40 Bent Over Rows - 135
40 Chinups
Time: 14:23

Preacher Curls - 40x30 (broken into 4 sets)

Last time I did rack supported rows I couldn't get 4 reps on all sets, the 95 felt good and I know I kept good form.  I haven't added weight to wide grip pullups in a while but it felt pretty good.  Part 3 took longer that anticipated but the 40 chinups were hard after all the bent over rows, which again I had to be careful to keep perfect form.  Overall it was a good workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment