Monday, October 29, 2012

Upper Body


Haven't worked out since thursday, I guess when my university friends have a week off I get booked up quick.  I don't like missing workouts, but two of these meetings were dates and if I cancel a date to workout then something is wrong.  I am also slightly changing my program, very slightly.

Incline DB Bench Press
60sx10
70sx10
75sx8
80xs8

DB Floor Flies - 3x8.....35s

Dips - 20, 15, 12

Drop Set Cable Curls - 80 to 50......10-10, 8-6, 7-6

So the only difference is I ended it with biceps oppose to triceps, next will be legs and then the following day will be back paired with triceps.  The benefit of this is on both upper body days the arm receives both pushing and pulling exercises, it won't affect the big muscle groups compared to my last one but will hit my arms more as they get primary movements one day and secondary movements the other instead of both on the same day.  Who doesn't want bigger arms.  It does change the order a bit, and I am going to try and through an extra day in, abs and mobility, two things I neglect like the plague.  See how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment