Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Legs


Complex (1 Squat Clean + 1 Front Squat + 1 Squat Clean + 1 Front Squat)
135
155
175
185
195

Box Squats
136x6
185x6
225x6
225x6

100 Travelling Lunges

I did that complex a long time ago and was able to match it today, I felt good power in the cleans, this is mostly about the squat clean as I most likely won't fail the front squat portion.  I haven't done box squats in a while, I really focussed on using my quads and glutes to drive the weight up.  I was also surprised to do the lunges unbroken, although it turned into slow motion big time.

5 comments:

  1. Sure was, typically every complex would be touch and go, a complex usually means the bar never leaves your hands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, but sometimes I keep hold of the bar when the weight is on the ground, but don't move immediately it gets there. I might pause for just a second or two, then go again. Is that technically NOT a t&g, then?

      Delete
  2. no that would not be touch and go that would be resetting, on complex's if you 'rest' then you would in the front rack position or something, but not on the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete