Saturday, June 23, 2012

Upper Body

Christmas Abbott - my client had the right idea

Because I didn't workout the last two days, and I know I won't be working out tomorrow, normally I'd do a full body workout, but my legs were so sore after Wednesdays routine I could hardly walk.  Better today but far from okay, so I decided to re-visit an old marathon of an upper body circuit.  I got this from the crossfit site, my old time being 31:19.

21-18-15-12-9-6-3 reps for time
Pullups
Handstand Pushups
Time: 27:09

That's 4 minutes and 10 seconds quicker which I am happy with as I am also heavier now than I was before.  The pullups weren't easy by any means, but certainly seemed easy in comparison to the handstand pushups, they were horrible my shoulders were fried very quickly.  84 reps of them ties the most I have ever done in a workout, it's tied with when I did this the first time.  I tried to pace myself but either way this workout will be hard, some of it can be seen here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWr0ZV9LrHw&list=UUY76daDPRwJx9guouwnll4A&index=2&feature=plcp

3 comments:

  1. Well, that picture is simply gratuitous. At least when I use one of Christmas, it bears some relation to the actual blog post! Not that I should be complaining...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Riiight, bc your workout on Thursday had lots of seductive stretching in it.....okay change of subject!

    ReplyDelete