Monday, June 4, 2012

Full Body

Leah Clark
Full Body again today.

Bulgarian Split Squats (tension style)
95x6 (per leg),
115x6
125x6
135x6 (but was unable to keep tension on)

Death by Military Press at 95 lbs
9 Rounds completed + 5 additional reps

Death by Situps (starting at 2, increasing by 2 each time)
11 Rounds completed + 22 additional reps

Those split squats with the constant tension, simply meaning you never stand fully up really burned.  On the last set at 135 I was able to get 6 reps, but not able to keep the tension, I lost my balance on each leg.  Because I rarely lose my balance on that side it just means my leg was close to failure.  I had a client do the next 2 routines having not yet done them myself.  The military press one I didn't know what to expect, but was pleased I completed the 9th round, which was close, the 5 additional reps were all single, so 50 total reps.  The situps I barely beat him on, he got to the same round I did, but I managed 22 additional reps and he managed 13, only 9 reps more is pretty damn close.  154 total situps doesn't sound too bad either, but as I have mentioned before, it's one of my biggest weaknesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment