Sunday, June 17, 2012

Full Body


Tried it a little different today, did much less sets than usual so I could do more exercises.

DB Lunges (per leg) - 45sx6, 55sxx6, 65sx6

Incline DB Bench Press - 60sx10, 70sx10, 80sx7

Wide Grip Cable Row - 120x10, 140x10, 160x7

R-Band Dips (green band) - 3x10

Wide Grip Pullups - 10, 8, 8

It seems that a majority of the time I do workouts my sets usually hit at least 4 and up to 7 or 8 (more if I'm doing squats and count warmup sets).  Today I kept it quick, 3 sets for all sets and on exercises where there was a weight I increased it by two increments instead of one.  There is entirely nothing wrong with focussing on just a few exercises and loading up on the sets, but because that's almost all I do I should try and do this way a bit more often.  The only thing worth mentioning is the dips which were done differently than usual.  I have done R-band pullups and they are tough, so instead of adding weight I tried the same technique with dips it worked well.  The picture above replicates exactly how I did them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment