Saturday, June 16, 2012

Conditioning


Backyard conditioning workout, they hurt but are fun at the same time.

20-18-16-14-12-10-8-6-4-2 reps for time
Kettlebell Swings - 24 kg
Burpees
Time:21:57

Holy shit that got my heart rate through the roof.  I wasn't really sure what time I was going for but around the 15 minute mark I thought I'd go for for a sub 22, and I JUST made it.  I was forced to sprint the last about 12 total reps and because of how exhausted I was at that point it was agony, and then I realized this was 110 reps of each.  That's not quite the highest number of burpees I've done in a workout, but it's near the top.  My legs felt it a bit, but my lungs and shoulders were cooked, and the hot day and searing sun didn't help.  Still it is fun to do some outside stuff again and get out of the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment