Friday, June 15, 2012

Full Body


Got called into my other job today so only had time for a really quick workout  (This workout was completed yesterday).

Alternate Workout
HB Back Squats
180x6
200x6
220x6
240x6

Pullups - 4x12

Then off to arm myself I went.  The squats felt heavy but I was in a hurry so I was kind of warming up as I went, high bar this time so they were all hamstring to calf.  The pullups I wanted to arm for the same number on all 4 sets and it was definately a struggle by the end.  This coming week I have quite a few shifts starting at 5:45am at my security job, yikes, oh well money is money.

2 comments:

  1. Haven't you used this picture before? The British runner on the right is Dwain Chambers, who was banned in 2003 for using performance enhancing drugs! He recently got a lifetime Olympic ban overturned so he's eligible for London 2012, even though he's an artificially pumped-up cheat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had this blog long enough that there's a good chance this pic has shown up before, but it's random I didn't even know who the guy was. I'm not surprised he used enhancement drugs based on how he looks, then again a majority of sprinters I've seen are insanely well developed.

    ReplyDelete