Sunday, May 27, 2012

Full Body


Took the last few days off more to de-load, I felt ready to go today though.

Clean and Jerk (touch and go)
135x3
155x3
165x3
175x3
185x3

2 Rounds for time
20 Pullups
50 Pushups
Time: 10:59

The clean and jerk was all squat cleans and push jerks up till the last set when I did a split jerk for the last 2 reps of it.  I am happy I got up to 185, my max squat clean for 3 reps in 195, so it was close to that.  The hardest part was holding on, the grip was close to losing it a couple times and that makes the clean portion the most difficult aspect of it, my legs can handle the front squat and the jerks weren't too bad.  The last part I completely made up, I wanted a roughly 10 minute arm burner and that seemed to work well.  Good workout back into it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xi7oi7oSnaU&list=UUY76daDPRwJx9guouwnll4A&index=1&feature=plcp

No comments:

Post a Comment