Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Upper Body

Azadeh Boroumand
A little sick today, thanks to my boss, my legs are pretty sore but I did manage to get a quick workout in for my upper body.

Incline DB Bench Press
55sx10
60sx10
65sx10
70sx10
75sx9

Pullups - 12, 10, 8, 8, 7

That's all, and even that wiped me out.  The sickness I got is all congestion in my head and throat, nothing too bad but enough to make my energy lacking and the weights feel tougher.  It wasn't evident on the bench press, but it was on the pullups, hopefully I feel better tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you're under the weather. Got a cold? Cher's been coughing and sneezing for two days now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing too bad, just a cold, I think Chris gave it to me, throat and congested and sneezing a lot. I can keep my workouts up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you hear about this Azadeh Boroumand girl, I saw her picture on your blog too, she killed her regionals, first in every event but one (where she came second). Maybe someone knew can join Annie or Clever at the top of the podium.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I heard about her on the Games site. Everyone pretty much knew that it would be Annie or Kristan last year, so someone new to shake things up will make the contest more exciting. That's what I like about CrossFit as a sport - there isn't just one person owning it, like Michael Phelps in swimming or Usain Bolt with sprinting. There's always someone new coming up.

    ReplyDelete