Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Back and Legs


The month of September my gym has a special that makes all the personal trainers more busy, and since I am the one with the most open schedule I have been much busier, making fitting my workouts in a bit tougher.  Today I had it all planned out for a bit more time, until a mix up at the gym left me with very little time to workout, angered I decided to lift heavy things to relieve it....it went well.

Deadlifts (starting from top)
135x10
135x10
185x8
225x5
255x5
275x5
295x5
315x5
335x5
355x5
365x5

Pistol Squats (blue band) - 4x5

365 is a very nice pr for me, 3 45's and 25 on each side, plus the bar.  It was flipping heavy, and my shins and legs took a scraping but another pr and I love it, 5 reps as well.  The pistol squats were harder than the last time, the first set I did with the black band, the next 3 I switched to the blue band, so I had less help and it was very noticable.  I also used the pullup bar by the power cage, lower than the other one, my legs were feeling it big time but I like that exercise.  Not bad for a shorter workout.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you're busy with new clients. It'll mean you take it out less on me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. means less time to workout, which makes me irritable....and that makes me harder on my clients haha.

    ReplyDelete