Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Pulling

Pat Sherwood
I am sore pretty much all over again, sore enough that deads or cleans would be a bad idea, so another day of rows and pullups, which I really enjoy.

Wide Neutral Grip Cable Row - 5, 5, 5, 5, 5..........120, 130, 140, 150, 150

Weighted Pullups - 5x max reps at 45 pounds.........6, 5, 5, 5, 5

20-15-10-5 reps for time
Wide Grip Pullups
between each set and after the last perform 5 Neutral Grip Pullups (so 20 total)
Time: 10:14

Hamstring Curl - 3x10......90 on all sets
Incline Curls - 25s (9, 7, 6)

Wide grip rows felt better at 5 reps instead of 3, so I'll stick with that, the pullups felt good too.  Part 3 surprised me at first, I decided to invert what I did on March 25, which technically should be a harder routine, yet I am more than a minute faster.  Looking closer I realize that what followed the other routine was different than what followed today, today was more strength focussed so higher rep stuff wasn't as hindered.  Still hard though, having a rest day tomorrow feels very warranted now.

No comments:

Post a Comment