Sunday, April 17, 2011

Update

Dan Bailey
Update;

I am going to give it till Tuesday to try a workout again, most likely be a full body workout and keep things a bit lighter than usual to see how my arm feels.  Currently my arm feels much better than it did, and feels like it's healing well, but I am still limited in some of the movements I can do, but we will see how it goes.

My diet lately has been good, seems like a bad cycle for some, people can't workout how they'd want to they get discouraged and turn to food for comfort, kind of the bad time to do that.  I am not an emotional eater so minus a little snack from time to time my diet has been good, I am planning a grilled burger with pickles and onions and BBQ sauce this afternoon though, but it's a Sunday and they taste good.

When I am trainng again I am going to start throwing more strength into my workouts, so some of the workouts will be more purely strength focussed, so mainly no timed stuff or repetitions that are too high, not all of them, just some of them.  I want to keep my strength improving well, it's not that I don't feel it's improving well, I just enjoy strength focussed workouts.

2 comments:

  1. Burgers? BBQ sauce? It's a slippery slope...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i ended up taking out the bbq sauce and adding horseradish, still very tasty.

    ReplyDelete