Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Legs


Workout from hell, for a few reasons, one the workout itself was challenging but two by the time I got around to this the gym was muggy as hell, the kind where all the floors and walls are even sweating.  So my workout was sweaty too.  This workout I wanted to try a unique idea, 135 on the barbell at all times and try a variation of different stuff, but that 135 stays the same, here is what did.

Reverse Lunges - 4x6..........135

Step ups - 4x5.......135

For time
100 Front Squats (to parallel) - 135
Time: Go fuck yourself.....errr I mean 17:30

Leg Extensions - 3x12......200

The first 2 parts were tough, I was sweating already but that was the damn muggy air.  Part 3 can go.....well I don't need to say it twice.  I wanted speed on my squats so I went to risers, or to parallelish.  Well that speed didn't last too long, I believe it actually took 10 sets and there is no doupt I could have done it faster had the air in the gym not been so thick.  One of those workouts where you just can't wait for it to be over, I was sweating a lot and drank a lot of water.  If I ever decide to do that workout again, (the 100 front squats) it won't be for a while.

4 comments:

  1. Haha, sounds like you had a miserable workout :P Great job for keeping at it though, you did amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thanks Em, it wasn't the most fun but sure was glad to be done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 100 front squats @ 135 in 17:30? Holy shit - I did 50 @ 125 in 15:02! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, to be fair to you you're version was lower as I did this to parallel on purpose, either way it would be a tough workout.

    ReplyDelete