Friday, April 22, 2011

Pushing


Today I was running on maybe 2 hours of sleep, if that, so it was a sleepy workout but I had to get it done.  Also pushing day today which means I have to go a bit lighter still as those exercises still bother my wrist a bit.

Hammer Strength - 5, 5, 5, 5, 5............140, 160, 180, 200, 220(4)

Bench Press - 4x10........135 on all sets

Perform a set of max rep dips, rest 30 seconds then a set of max rep pushups, rest about 90 seconds between rounds
Dips - 12, 10, 8
Pushups - 15, 11, 9

That'll do it, as the weight went up on the hammer strength I was unable to straighten my right arm, it seemed doing that caused some pain.  The bench press I was iffy about but as long as I kept my wrist straight enough it wasn't too bad.  I did try a flat DB Bench press with the 60 pound dumbbells, that felt really uncomfortable so I decided not to do it just yet.  Overall it was a shorter workout than what these would usually be but there is no point in risking further injury.

No comments:

Post a Comment