Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Injury

Update on wrist, nothing broken or fractured, it's a ligament sprain.  Doctor said it's common these feel like breaks, hense the pain, but lucky for me nothing is broken.  Minimum week of rest, could be longer, but lets hope it's not.  Being I was planning on resting from the weights anyways, I may just rest completely, although an occasional leg conditioning session will probably show up.  I may post from time to time, but till my injury heels there won't be regular posts like there has been.

6 comments:

  1. Ouch - glad it's not a break, but no doubt it's painful nonetheless. At least it won't take as long to heal as a break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'm relieved too, I keep forgetting it's injured and going about my day to day tasks I use it in the wrong way, so I'll keep it wrapped up to remind me. Thanks for the offer of the wrist support but with my brothers motorcycle accident years ago we already have one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Accident hand-me-downs? Not exactly a lucky family, are you? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. heh not really, my injuries are typically ones like these, minor annoyances, John never got hurt then in one night went for a big one... makes my sprained wrist seem like a mosquito bite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds a bit like me. I paid for lessons and bought my first motorbike with the compensation I got after I was run over by a car. Hell, if I'm a target as a pedestrian I might as well have some fun on the road...

    ReplyDelete