Sunday, April 29, 2012

Random workout


Today was random stuff, I'm not going to bother laying it out like I usually do as I don't really care to see how I progress with this stuff.  I started with some ab rollouts and cable pull aparts.  Then went onto some strict knees to elbows and shoulder dislocates, and ended with some cable woodchops and some lengthy work on the overhead squat, which is a major weakness of mine, I won't even post what I was using as it's so low, while I don't like the overhead squat, as I feel it's a poor leg builder and just places your shoulders in an awkward angle, I don't like looking at workouts and saying I can't do it because of a certain movement.

I also went for a long hike and wound up at some giant sand quarry, no doupt I wasn't suppose to be there but scaling a maybe 3 or 4 story sand hill gets your heart rate up (getting down on the other hand was flipping fun), combined with 'Diane' yesterday I am flipping sore right now, but all good sore.

2 comments:

  1. Which picture shows the correct posture for the ohs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably the first one, although the middle one is one I have seen on occasion.

    ReplyDelete