Sunday, April 15, 2012

Ful Body


Full Body day today.

Hang Squat Cleans
135x3
155x3
175x3
185x3
195x3

Alternate Sets
Military Press - 65x10, 75x10, 85x10, 95x10-10
Wide Grip Pullups - 5x10

That is the first time I have ever really gone for a heavy number on hang squat cleans, it pretty much followed how the squat cleans went last time I did sets of 3.  I nearly lost the last rep on the final set, it's not obvious in the video but my grip nearly missed and I was forced to pause for a split second at the bottom.  That is the first time I have done military presses in a while, I figured my elbow was allowing incline bench press so I bet it will allow this too, and I was right.  By the final 2 sets at 95 it was my muscles that were close to fatiguing, not my elbow, the first couple sets were too light but I wanted to start light and go from there.  The pullups, as usual hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment