Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Upper Body


Decided to let my back rest a bit, at least for a little bit, with all the work it's been getting it deserves it.  Having said that I felt completely fine today to have done deadlifts or cleans, but decided to do the upper body day a little differently and with good results.

Super set
Straight Arm Pulldowns - 4x10..........50
Neutral Grip Pullups - 4xmax reps........7, 7, 7, 7

Handstand Pushups - 3xrelative max reps........10, 8 , 8

Incline DB Flies - 4x10.......40s, 45s, 45s, 45s(8)

15-12-9-6-3 reps of
Leg Elevated Ab Move - per side

The first part burned like crazy, like last time and elbow really didn't seem to feel too much.  The second part had been handstand holds lately, but I felt nothing from the first part so why not go for handstand pushups.  It says relative this time as I didn't want to go right to failure, and while I thought I maybe felt my elbow a little, it may have just been psychological because I don't recall feeling anything after I was done....awesome.  The flies were fine too.  I need to do more ab work, and that combo always kills my abs.

I also have been stretching much more lately, showing up early for my clients and spending maybe 10 minutes stretching, makes a difference already.

No comments:

Post a Comment